- HOTTROK is $27.95 MSRP per sheet.
- We offer professional and volume discounts for trade installers. Please contact us for details.
- Highest thermal and sound insulating qualities of any radiant heating substrate.
- Best choice over concrete for insulated, even heat.
- 24” x 36“ (6 sq. ft.).
- 1⁄2” height.
Self-Leveler / Thinset
- The use of Self-Leveler is reccomended for larger installs. Smaller areas may be tiled immediately with the correct thinset.
Benefits of HOTTROK
Most Efficient Tile Setting
Less Work, Better Results
Reduced Jobsite Visits
More Product Information
HOTTROK is composed of a unique mixture of Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) foam that is custom molded into our patent-pending design. This material is a superior product for many reasons: it has excellent chemical resistance to alkalies and acids and is highly resistant to humidity and water exposure. Its characteristics make it a great material for this application. It has great thermal and acoustic insulating qualities and helps eliminate heat loss between the tile and the substrate.